Most conventional steering bosses had two holes for position adjustment and most of the products had an angle determined in advance. In order to further finely adjust the position and angle, you must purchase and install steering spacers etc. additionally.
This new product “Triple K adjustable steering boss” is a universal type steering boss that combines all functions with one.
· Both 3 hole steering wheel and 6 hole steering wheel are available
· Angle adjustment is 4 stages (0 degree to 24 degrees)
· 5 holes for position adjustment
1. Loosen the two M6 cap bolts of the steering boss and pull out the M3 cap bolt
2. After changing the angle of the steering boss, tighten 3 cap bolts of M3 and M6